November 18, 2012

Reflection


Well, it took a while, but finally I managed to pull out a convincing water reflection...
However, I couldn't draw again a convincing sunset sky... And I got lazy when it came to making the BG, so I recycled completely the one featured with Eva 03 here... Lazy me, hahahaha... I'm a fraud T-T

So, I used my recently arrived EvaEvo 04 (which came with Mark 06) and a few tricks that I have no idea how to describe... Has something to do with a displacement tool... Just visit the tutorial here (I'm gonna try later on a few other tricks I saw there)

Maybe I'll use this technique again when I "rebuild" one of my favorite images (The girl with the red eyes), made over 2 years ago when I was young and unafraid and dreams were made and used, not wasted (yup, want to go see "Les Misérables" when it comes out in theaters)... 
But seriously, that image of Rei is quite ugly for the so-called standards of my images nowadays...

And talking about coming out to theaters... Evangelion 3.0 is out in Japan... I want to keep myself spoiler-free for some time (let's say that a subbed camrip will suffice)...

The only thing I searched for was how many different Evas are there in the movie to see how many new figures I'll have to buy, however, I spoiled myself something(s)... 
I'd wish I could unsee  -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment