March 05, 2014

A crystaline night sky (2)


A simple variation of this image...
This time with the repaired Eva 00 and a drawing of Rei, extracted from my "Die Sterne" artbook...
Nothing new here, and I know I've been lazy lately, but hey! I have life outside my blog XD
Also, I couldn't think on some image to make... I have several drafts for images based on the battle at the Terminal Dogma from Evangelion Q, but I don't wanna use those too quickly...
You can see the original  photo of this image HERE and this image at my other Tumblr to share...

Anyways, I have a package on the way and I'll be video reviewing it when it arrives, so, see ya later!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Una variación simple de esta imagen...
Esta vez el Eva 00 reparado y un dibujo de Rei, extraído de mi artbook "Die Sterne"...
Nada nuevo aquí, y se que he sido flojo últimamente, pero hey! Tengo vida fuera de este blog XD
También, no podía pensar en alguna imagen para hacer... Tengo varios bosquejos para imágenes basadas en la batalle en el Dogma Terminal de Evangelion Q, pero no quiero usar esas demasiado rápido...
Puedes ver la foto original de esta imagen AQUÍ y est amisma imagen en mi otro Tumblr para compartir...

En fin, tengo un paquete en camino y estaré haciendo una revisión de video cuando llegue, así que, los veo luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment