January 25, 2014

Speared


Eva 01 after it's stopped apotheosis...
Nothing new here either XD
I used 3D for the sealing pillars on the background, I also had originally done the spiraling end of the Cassius Spear, but I didn't liked how it looked, so I just left that out...
A few photo filters and lights and here we are!
See the original photo for this image HERE...
See ya next week!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EL Eva 01 después de su interrumpida apoteosis...
Nada nuevo aquí tampoco XD
Use 3D para los pilares del fondo, tamién había hecho la punta en espiral de la Lanza de Casius, pero no me gustó como quedó, así que deje eso fuera...
Unos cuantos filtros fotográficos y luces y ¡aquí esta!
Puedes ver la foto original de esta imagen AQUÍ...
¡Los veo la próxima semana!


No comments:

Post a Comment