March 24, 2013

Year 3: An die Freude II


A continuation of this image, from back in December, Eva 02 and Eva 02 fighting as seen in episode 24, moments before Kaworu enters Lilith's Chamber in Terminal Dogma!

I used my Bandai Soul Stage Act 5 to hold the Evas in place, given that both of them are falling, the Revoltech bases couldn't quite do what I wanted, and the limited places from where those can hold the Evas (basically, only the umbilical cable socket!) made imposible to put Eva 02 without having the base in the way...

Anyways, I watched episode 24 to see how  to draw the roof of that strange room... I have always wondered about those salt-tower-like things there...

Also, I edited the chest of Eva 01 to erase the excess of progressive knife on the hand of Eva 02 and added the tiny image of Kaworu, as taken from the cover of volume 11 of the manga...


Well, that's it, have you visited the Evaposers Tumblr? I post there the original photos of the figures before editing... You can see this images' original HERE...

Also, this month marks the 3rd anniversary on the Evaposers Blogspot!
In that time it has received almost 20,000 visits! It's not much, but it encourages me to keep it going, even if it's just for 20 people who entered a 1000 times each!
If you have and image you want me to post you can check my profile for the contact mail!

Thanks and see ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment