February 16, 2013

Cruel Dilemme


Evangelion 01 and 00 after operation Yashima in Evangelion 1.0...
Let us forget the severe burning that Unit 00 suffered at the hands (or energy beam) of the 6th angel...
Anyways, nothing new here, just the already familiar water motion effect...

So, I ordered a Bandai Eva 02 kit from Mandarake and a Bandai Stage Act 5  from AmiAmi (I've had enough of the impracticality of Revoltech bases), so in about 3 weeks I'll be posting new material with those... Well, I bough the Eva because it's Spear of Longinus looks kinda cool and the base for the before-mentioned reason... You'll probable be seeing the Spear... But not the bases, haha...

Anyhow, now waiting for the video release of Evangelion 3.0, the Q Revoltechs and the Hot Toys Ada Wong...
Looks like a long way to go but I noticed that we are already halfway into February!
That was fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment