January 19, 2013

Operation Yashima II


Eva 01 ready to fire the Positron Sniper Rifle (the "2nd Experimental High Power Self-Propelled 460mm Positron Cannon" according to the official designation)...

This time I used again Google's SketchUp to make the firing pit, well, the best approximation I could make with the basic knowledge I've gathered so far about the program...
This is barely the 3rd time I've used that Positron Rifle, the first one was here and the other here... And never with the same Eva 01! 
BTW, the figure it's making it's debut on the blog: it's the Revoltech #032! 
I bought it in December but I didn't had the chance of using it until now, so here it is!
Also, its addition completes all the Evangelion Revoltech collection of mine (let's leave aside the very 1st version of Eva 05 and all those unnecessary limited editions that just vary a bit the color or transparency of other Evas :D )

Anyway, besides the 3D thingie no new stuff here... I'm already making the image for next week (one of Eva 04, a requested by someone)

No comments:

Post a Comment