July 20, 2011

I'm a Badass!

Yay!
My new F-type Evangelion Unit 01 that arrived earlier this morning!
I Must say, I was expecting something like the MP Evas or the Eva 02 Air version, but it turned out to be a really good figure...
I like the way the small details are printed in the Eva and the elbows are perfectly concealed thanks to the extended armor...
I only disliked the limited hip joint: the extra armor makes impossible for the leg to spin, despite the joint is there...
As of the image I used a cloudy sky and a cold filter... The A.W. Mastema is the one found in the Bandai Model kit of the same Eva, reduced in about 1/4 it's true size to make it match with Unit 01... The impact volts were made with a mixture of spray can, a shine and crack brushes for the ligthnings...
Bit of glow here and there and voilá!

No comments:

Post a Comment