May 14, 2011

♪ Tumbling Down, Tumbling Down, Tumbling Down... ♪

Done in a rush, hahaha...
I have some biochemistry homework that curiously, I'm enjoying to make!
I have to make a history featuring "enzymes"... Wacky?
Indeed, fun to make?
You bet!
I'm making a short comic old style (that is, hand-drawn; hand-inked)... I'll see if I can post it here later...

Now, on this week's image: a MP Eva... They're featured too little for the plot importance they carry in their short appearance, much like Kaworu's...
Anyway, the stars and moon are recycled from the Eva 02 Trick 'r Treat Halloween image...
The Lance, if you see carefully, is made longer by repeating segments...
I think the Rei face of the Eva came out like, well...
Some mercy!... My hand aches from drawing 24 pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment