May 21, 2011

Sorrow

Rather gloomy... Originally the Eva was supposed to be figthing Sachiel, but given the fact that I hardly know the actual size of Eva 05 compared to the other Evas, it deemed impossible to me to figure out how big the angel was supposed to be...
After that Eva 05 was gonna be either on the city or in a forest, but that seemed too clichè, so I went for a hand drawn scenario...
I had already used the water splashes, clouds and water brushes; here, I downloaded a snow brush for this image... A bit of motion-blur and we have a little blizzard!
After I finished the image and watched it carefully I wondered, so I ask you:
What do you think the Eva (or by default, its pilot) is thinking?

1 comment:

  1. Im a going fishin´ with mah awesome lance!

    -Macrochaos

    ReplyDelete