February 19, 2011

Zeruel's Attack (part 2)


Eva 00 charging towards an angel in a kamikaze attack...
Somehow, shortly after Ramiel's figth in NGE I thougth that Eva 00 would have been destroyed by the end of the series... When I first saw this chapter I said "wow, that's the end of it"...
The true End of the Evangelion 00 (no pun intended) was surprising anyway...
Of course, finding out the Reiquarium further into the episode was very disturbing...
Anyhow... I tried to draw the Nerv pyramid behind Zeruel but I couldn't... I only placed a hint of it... The chopped Eva 00 left arm is from the MP Evas... I placed as a little extra the bloody Zeruel arms; I mean, how clean can they be? He sliced Eva 02's arms clean off!!
Maybe in 2 weeks we'll know what happens next (As if)

UPDATE: see parts one, three, four and five...

No comments:

Post a Comment