October 09, 2010

Keep your Head Above the Mayhem...


Finally! They're all complete!
Mari "Parachuter" Makinami [A. K. A. Mari "4-eyed"; "hijacker"; "nutcase"; "Ze Bisto"; "pink-plugsuited"; "brunette"; "The Eva self-destructor" and "british-gal" Makinami] with the Mari-jacked Eva 02 is here!
I was testing the last tree brushes I had, that's why it looks like a cheap diorama...
Originally there was one of the Eva running with the Thunder-spear, but censorship forbade me to portray anyone running with a sharp object...
Now, this was the first image that used a green-screen in the back to easen the BG removal... Wasn´t easier... I have to improve that...
Now that Every figure I have has been made into a pic, its time to return to the old style (a couple of Evas fighting or remake a climatic moment in the Tv series or movies).
I take requests!
TKZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment